Yahoo...I'm all caught up on the blog!
FINALLY!!!
Some of you may be wondering why I even bothered to go back and put everything in rather than just to start where we were at. Well, to quickly explain myself: I eventually want to print off the blog into a book, and therefore wanted to have it start off with Rand and I and cover everything in our relationship. I'm not sure how often I'll print a book off, or if I'll eventually learn how to do digital scrapbooking and decide to do that instead, but I wanted to make sure to cover everything so that way if I do decide to just print blog books off, then I haven't missed anything. So that's also why there are so many pictures and more detailed descriptions of everything.
Thanks for being patient while I caught everything up and I guess I can say that we are ready to GO LIVE!
7 comments:
Chelsy, I did get your comment. Thanks for being brave! Phil did remember you. I love that you are training for triathalon's, crazy girl! You are way better than I! You will love the DVD, if I can just quit making so many tasty things I would see better and faster results. O well. Good luck with training, I am a terrible swimmer.
Chelsy,
I am absolutely shocked that you found the time to catch up on your blog! You added tons of stuff since I visited it last and it was fun to see both our family and your family and friends. Hope you and Rand are doing well. Sometime you should take a trip down here to the border and let Rand go nuts talking Spanish!
Shelly
I'm so glad you found my blog! What a small little world it is. Yes I love Rocia and she is in fact in my ward. We were training for the Santa Barbara half marathon together. And, yes, she did tell me I look like Cali. Ha! Anyway, we're actually not dental students, but we live by a bunch of them. My husband is an investment banker. Too funny. Hope all is well.
Hey, Chelsy. This is Jenny Hansen Fairbanks. I know you found my blog a while back but I wasn't coordinated or on top of thing enough to track yours down... until now, thanks to Cameron's site. It's so fun to see pictures and read about how happy you are. I can't believe it was so long ago that we were running around at BYU camps... life defnitely moves along whether you notice it or not.
CHELSY!!! It's no-life here!!! So good to read about your adult life. Even if I do still picture you a rollerbladin' 7th grader. I saw the family pic you posted and I absolutly CANNOT believe your brothers are all grown up. Especially Kevin. Holy Cow he's an adult! I guess I don't have to ask what's new since I just read your life story:). Did you know Dan is applying to dental school this May? He will apply in 15 days and take the DAT this summer. What if we ended up at the same dental school... too weird! Anyway, I'm workig on posting pics to my blog (havn't gotten that far yet) so check back for pics of my little man.
Tell the family "no-life" said hi!
its so fun reading through and catching up on your blog! its so good to see you happy and looks like life is just wonderful!! so great to keep in touch this way
CHELS! What's UP?? I'm so glad Lins told me about your blog! I didn't even know you had gotten married until she told me! HOLY COW! (Congrats to Rand for hitting the jackpot!) :) Well, I miss hanging out and playing intramurals with ya. Ah, the good ol' days. But it's so good to read about what you're up to now. Glad to be keepin' in touch. :) Debs
Post a Comment