So this was the first time that we had the whole
family together since Kevin got home. My dad, of course, wanted to do some family pictures with all of us. It was pretty funny. We got the tri-pods out and set our cameras on them (mind you they were small little standard digital cameras). My Grandma Triano was over for a little bit as well, so we got some pictures with her. The picture to the left is my dad trying to convince Ellie to be in the picture (she refused for a while...see top left picture as 'exibit A'). Once we left her alone and started taking pictures...she eventually snuck her way in because she didn't want to be left out!
Rand can eat like none other! Here he is, still eating, even after everyone else is done and my mom has already cleared and re-set the main table! I think he also found the 'goblet' of sparkling cider very fitting for a 'feast'.
I was able to have a little fun despite being sick. Kevin and I
got Rand to go rock climbing with us at the indoor gym. I miss rock climbing. Hopefully we can get out more this summer and do some climbing. And now that Kevin is home, I atleast know I'll climb when we visit Cali. And if Kevin ever moves out to Utah in the next 2 years (before we leave for dental school), then I'm sure we'll climb a whole lot more. I also discovered I'm also totally out of shape! When I'm regularly going to the gym and lifting, climbing is so much easier!










No comments:
Post a Comment