
Pumpkin Carving
It just wouldn't be Halloween without carving pumpkins and going to a haunted house. Jimmy Joe and Joanna invited us over to their place to carve pumpkins. It was a lot of fun to just chill with them and see all our creations when we were done.

Haunted House
Ofcourse we had to go to a haunted house for Halloween. I have to admit, I'm not the biggest fan. I'm pretty jumpy at stuff like this (not that the characters scare me...but when things jump out at you and catch you off guard...I'm get pretty freaked.) Most of it was pretty good and didn't really do much to us...but they got both Rand and I in one room. Everyone in our group refused to go first, so Rand and I did. At the beginning, there is a room where they have two screens up showing you live shots of people getting scared in the place. We got to one of those rooms and thought, "okay, the guy is hiding in that closet, we are good, he can't scare us." So we rush past that part and turn the corner to leave and what happens...the guy was hiding around the corner instead. Totally freaked both of us out (to the point that you laugh hysterically afterwards.) We wish we could have seen what we looked like on the screen!
Thanksgiving Point Cornmaze
We went one night with Rand's parents out to a corn maze. With four 'take-charge' people, I'm surprised we survived! For about 30 minutes we just kept going in a circle! But it was a fun night and good time had by all.
Kids in Costumes
Halloween is just so much more fun when there are little kids you know that you get to see dressed up in costumes! Below are my niece and nephew, Ellie and Trevor. As you can see, Ellie was dressed up at Dorothy and Trevor was a lion (complete with the roar if you asked him). The first picture also has Trevor with his cousin Logan, who dressed up as Mario! SO CUTE!













No comments:
Post a Comment