Friday, April 11, 2008

Adventure Passport to Fun Times

So back when Rand and I first started dating in the summer of '06 these little booklets had just come out. We thought it would be a fun idea to visit all these places in the book together during the summer. Well, we didn't get to them all that first summer, and with planning a wedding last summer it just didn't happen either. I think our goal now is to visit all the places before we leave Utah for dental school (a more feasible goal, I think!) I'll try to remember to put a mini picture of this book each time there are pictures from a place we've 'made it to' in here.

One of the items in the book is: drive the Alpine Loop. We had tried a number of times to make this drive and it just never seemed to work out (including the night he proposed...but that was apparantly just part of his 'scheme'...story listed below if you care.) So finally we made the drive in October '07. Unfortunately we had just missed all the major color change and most everything was orange and yellow now...but it still made for a great shot!

No comments: