Most of you may know that I worked for three years in the BYU Campus Visits office. Over that time I worked with one administrator, Troy, and about 20 student tour guides. This was one of my absolute favorite jobs ever! Not just because I got to be lazy and drive golf carts all over campus...but mostly because of all the people that I worked with. It was such a fun office and everyone was great friends. We tended to always support each other in things, and often would hang out outside of work. Some of my closes friends today I met while in that job. I always felt like I got to work with some of the best students who attended BYU and am so grateful for everyone that I met and worked with while I was there (those in our office and in other offices on campus as well).
We decided to have a little reunion because most all of us have moved on to other things (other jobs, graduated, grad school, etc.) We had a BBQ up at Troy's house and most everyone in the area was able to attend. It was so great to see everyone and to catch up on things and just hang out. It's doubtful that this will happen again because so many more people graduate this year and are leaving Utah for jobs or more schooling. Troy did suggest though that we start holding reunions every year at conference time just like mission reunions (because that's probably when we would catch more people in town! haha!)
It was so good to see all those who came and we missed everyone who wasn't able to come! Thanks Troy and Corinne for letting us party it up at your house!
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment