Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sister Emerald Smith

A good friend of ours, Emerald, was leaving on her mission to Nashville, Tennessee. All of us pictured below were in the same ward at one point. I met Emerald here in Provo, but she is actually from Fair Oaks, California and went to Del Campo high school. We liked having the extra little connection! She is one of the funniest people I know (and prides herself on that) and has been such a great friend!
She entered the MTC on halloween day (the endless jokes about how all the sisters wore the same costume was too easy for a pro like Emerald). We love hearing her stories and her testimony in all her emails each week...she's doing awesome!
The pictures below are a little get together we had at Leatherby's before she headed home to get ready for the mish.

Left: Emerald, Kenny and Jessica. Right: Clayton, Rand and I.


Two of my favorite people! Love these girls!

No comments: