Congrats Rob and Crystalyn!
Nick, Rob and Rand
Us with Nick and Stef
There was one thing I really wanted at our reception that just ended up getting taken off the list because it really wasn't the most important thing. But I always love the look of these chinese lantern balls with the lights in them. My brother Shaun and his wife, Lacey, had these at their wedding which gave me the idea. Then I saw a picture in a bridal magazine that had the coolest looking set-up with tons of them (still have the picture in case another event comes up to use them). Would have loved it...oh well. Maybe I'll force it on one of my kids someday for their wedding so I still get it! haha!



2 comments:
Seriously, it is SUCH a small world. It is crazy to me that you know Rob Portwood too. Or that Rob and Nick know each other. I knew Nick from ByuI, and Rob came to Sacramento and sold pest control for the summer one summer and we hung out all summer. He was about to go on his mission and I always wondered whatever happened to him. How do you guys all know eachother? I was completely shocked to see yet another person I knew on your blog. Small, small world!
Chelsy,
Love your hair straightened! Its darling!
shelly
Post a Comment