Lindsay is married!!! Cynthia (Lindsay's mom) thought that 'The Three' would never get married. 'The Three' are Lindsay, Kim and myself. I hope Kim delivers the announcement of her engagement to Cynthia in person so there is documentation of her reaction!
Lindsay, Kim and I go way back. It all started in junior high when Lindsay's family moved into town...and Kim and I were not exactly the leaders of the welcoming committee, blah, blah, blah (that was for you Linds!) But...after putting a 'rough start' year behind us (Kim and I grew up and Lindsay forgave us)...we became great friends and have remained so ever since. They are those friends that even though you don't talk for awhile, or you move away, etc, when you see each other again you just pick right back up where you left off. We've been friends through a whole lot of things with each other (good and bad) and our friendship is still standing (and somehow, so are we!)
Lindsay married Scott and they are doing wonderfully. They may be moving away here soon to head off to Law school depending on where he gets in. Kim may be off to Arizona...and in a few years, Rand and I will be out of here too! Crazy the way things change. BUT...we'll always have TGI Friday's get togethers to keep us close! Maybe one day our girls will be friends (assuming Lindsay's daugher forgives mine and Kim's daughters for whatever it is that they do!)
Lindsay, Kim and I go way back. It all started in junior high when Lindsay's family moved into town...and Kim and I were not exactly the leaders of the welcoming committee, blah, blah, blah (that was for you Linds!) But...after putting a 'rough start' year behind us (Kim and I grew up and Lindsay forgave us)...we became great friends and have remained so ever since. They are those friends that even though you don't talk for awhile, or you move away, etc, when you see each other again you just pick right back up where you left off. We've been friends through a whole lot of things with each other (good and bad) and our friendship is still standing (and somehow, so are we!)
Lindsay married Scott and they are doing wonderfully. They may be moving away here soon to head off to Law school depending on where he gets in. Kim may be off to Arizona...and in a few years, Rand and I will be out of here too! Crazy the way things change. BUT...we'll always have TGI Friday's get togethers to keep us close! Maybe one day our girls will be friends (assuming Lindsay's daugher forgives mine and Kim's daughters for whatever it is that they do!)
Congrats Linds and Scott! And Lindsay: Kim and I will consider wearing ridiculously thin, short-sleeve dresses at your freezing cold wedding as restitution for anything we ever did to you in junior high! We're even! :o)
Bridesmaids: Kathy, Julie (Linds' sister), Kim and me



6 comments:
hey you little stink you're suppose to tell me when you start a blog. nevertheless I am glad i found it. as always you look great!! i forgot steve's little brothers name but he is so cute.
Heather, I'm sorry! I haven't really told anyone unless they asked because I'm still playing catch-up. Since you can turn your blog into a book, I decided to put everything on for Rand and I. I'm still trying to catch up...and then I'll be posting things 'live'. Then I was going to let everyone know. :o) Though I saw that people were already adding us to their links...so I figure people would stumble upon it before then anyway!
I love looking through your blog and catching up! Its so good to hear from you and you look so happy!! :)
OK, thanks for the the title "linds sister" next to my pic... are we not friends chel...
Jules...don't be so sensitive! :o) I was merely pointing out the relationship for those who come to my blog who don't know you girls!
Ok, the best part about this post, well the comments, is that I can actually hear some of you (Heather, Julie and Chelsy) having this 'conversation' and it totally made me laugh.
Post a Comment