I think my first few years in intramurals was a fluke! I won three t-shirts: soccer, co-ed basketball and softball. It's been a dry well every since! Sure, we put ourselves in position to get another one...but then fall short! Well, after doing this in the fall with flag football, add basketball to the list for winter! At least we had fun!
This team was kind of randomly thrown together my myself and my friend Krista. We wanted to play and so we each just asked some friends. It ended up being a really fun team and we just played better and better together as the season went on. Not only did we have a decent team, but everyone had awesome attitudes, which just made playing together that much more enjoyable. Even though we lost the championship, we had a great time playing together and made some new friends! I call that a successful season anyway!

Back row: Chelise, Jessica, Nancy, Becca and Krista (who couldn't play from pregnancy sickness)
Front row: me, Kelly and Veva





4 comments:
YAY! I finally stubbled across your blog! I didn't know you were so into sports! I'm impressed that you've been so involved in intramurals... and have won. Brian's teams never make it too far! He's always wanted one of those shirts!
Sorry I didn't get to chat with ya at the shade shirt sale. Hopefully you found some good deals!
THAT WAS THE LONGEST CATCH UP I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! thanks for putting pics of trenter up. he is so stinking cute!!!
bout time you got this thing up and running...congrats. I'll have to scan and email you the directions to download and insert the wallpapers. There are tons of instructions, but once you have changed it once, it's super easy to do after that. All the free choices are at shabbyprincess.com.. click on downloads at the top. peace!
bout time you got this thing up and running...congrats. I'll have to scan and email you the directions to download and insert the wallpapers. There are tons of instructions, but once you have changed it once, it's super easy to do after that. All the free choices are at shabbyprincess.com.. click on downloads at the top. peace!
Post a Comment