Monday, April 20, 2009

The votes are in...

Well, it was pretty close:

52% say I look more like my Dad

47% say it is 50/50


I pretty much agree with this. I think I have more facial features of my dad. But THANK GOODNESS I got my mom's spanish heritage in my skin (my Grandpa is from Spain). And I think I got more of my body type from my mom.

Personality: well, that's pretty 50/50 for sure. And therefore, things that my parents have in common really come out strong in my brothers and I. Anyone who knows my parents could probably easily pick those things out, haha!

3 comments:

LaPointe Photo Images said...

Yes, you guys all have beautiful skin, I'm SO jealous!

Tracy and Odie said...

i don't know who you look more like, but i think you're pretty, does that count?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.