So one of my FAVORITE people in the whole world, who belongs to one of my FAVORITE families in the whole world, entered the MTC on Wednesday: my cousin Trent.
He is headed to Houston, Texas...Mandarin Chinese speaking.
He is headed to Houston, Texas...Mandarin Chinese speaking.
Rand and I were able to meet up with him and his fam (minus Ash and Dev) for breakfast at Kneaders the morning he went in. I love seeing them! I'm excited to see all my family on our next trip home! ALL my cousins, aunts and uncles (both McFadyen and Triano side) live in the Sacramento area (minus my brother and his family, and my Aunt Sue and her hubby who lives out here, and soon my cousin Chad who will be out at BYU for school). So going home ends up being a lot of visits to all the fam, but I love it!
Rand, Trent and I.
The whole gang(we chose such a great spot for the pic so that the sun would be right in our eyes!)
Ryan and Sarah both has braces as well, so we had to get a picture!Don't mind that I am about 20 years older than them! haha!
I got some pictures from my friend Kensley from Kim's wedding (much better than the pics I took), so I thought I'd post a couple:
Kim and Dan
Here is Kensley and I. I hadn't seen her forever and was so excited I got to!
I kept catching her trying to be all 'photographer-ish' and snap candid shots...so I thought I'd help her out!
1 comment:
Hey Chels...I was able to hear Chad and Trent give their talks a few weeks ago and they both did awesome! They are such great guys! We are so lucky to have the families that we do!! Are you guys coming out here for the holidays? If so I look forward to seeing you!!
Post a Comment