
Well, Cameron found a job.....at the University of Utah!!! I was shocked, I never knew she had that in her. BUT...we've found some positives to it! She has crossed enemy lines and has infiltrated their system! Her office will be a bright shining beacon of BLUE in a sea of red! Many of you may know that one of the motto's for BYU that is etched in a sign as you enter the campus says, "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve". Well...I've suggested that Cam frame this newspaper cover, along with the cover of the page when BYU beat Utah this last football season, and hang them in her office, and then above both frames a nice sign that says, "Enter to Learn...Go Fourth and Eighteen!" (If you saw the game, this makes sense! And I can't take credit...Rand saw a guy on campus wearing a shirt that said it! Genious!)
Congrats on the job Cam! Good luck and stay strong!
3 comments:
HA HA HA!!! "...GO FOURTH & EIGHTEEN!!!!" BEN WILL LOVE IT...I'VE ALREADY GOT FRONT COVER FRAMED AND WILL BRING IT IN..I HAVE HUGE WINDOWS THE GO OUT TO THE FRONT OFFICE..THEY WILL BE DECKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M BEHIND ENEMY LINES...SECRETS I WILL KEEP AND EXPOSE WHEN NECESSARY.
chelsy!!! i found your blog and i LOVE it!!! i especially love this post...so hilarious. and thank you for linking me, you're the best! you guys look like you're having tons of fun. p.s. my personal blog- bethanycasey.blogspot.com :)
That is awesome- Go Fourth and 18! And I love your positive view on your friend working for U of U- it is good to have someone on the inside behind enemy lines! I found your blog through Gwen & Baxter's. My blog is http://erincurry.blogspot.com if you haven't stumbled upon it yet. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment