Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to School!

Okay, so here is my BIG NEWS!!!


I was accepted into the BYU Executive MBA program!

What does that mean: it means that I continue to work full-time and will attend classes on the weekend (Friday and Saturday) up in Salt Lake. The executive program is for those who work full-time in their career and want to get their masters. It's going to be a lot of work and will make things really busy for Rand and I (since he'll be finishing classes, taking the DAT, and applying to dental school). But I'm really excited for it and ready to put in the work and go back to school and further my education. An MBA will open a lot of doors for me in the future, as well as give me added knowledge to help Rand with his practice and for me to be able to do some small things out of my home while raising our kids. We would also like to get involved some day with some charities and this will definitely help with that. Another fun fact...Rand and I will be able to graduate the same year (again!) It's been 6 years since I've been in school, so hopefully I can get back in the swing of things! Wish me luck!!!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Hey chel, that's really good news. Best of luck getting back in the swing of things.

Benjamin said...

Looks like we're going to be rivals. . .

I'm in at the University of Utah professional MBA program.

Congratulations though!

Genevieve said...

wow congrats! that's really exciting chelsy.

Anonymous said...

Way to go chel!

Candace said...

Congrats Chelsy--you are going to be busy.

Dentist in Training said...

Chelsea!!! Congratulations! Thats great! You guys are some of my favorite people. I hope things are going well for Rands plans to go to dental school too! Hope all is well!

P.S. Let me know when your going to have a baby too! haha

Luv you guys

Dentist in Training said...

Chelsy....don't hold me accountable. I usually just write Chels!! haha

Mandy and Brian said...

Rand and Chelsy! I'm glad you sent me an email about your blog so I can keep up with what you two are doing. Sounds like life is pretty busy! Good luck with everything and I hope to see you around sometime.

Lindsay said...

Wow...good for you~

Jenner said...

that's exciting! i'm interested to see how you like it once it gets going. good luck!

Erin said...

Congrats on getting into the Executive MBA program! Speaking from someone who'd been graduated for a little while it's actually nice to be back in school again. Good luck!