
Spring ball has begun. I love playing softball all spring and summer long (intramurals, city league, pick-up...doesn't matter!) I also LOVE going to baseball games and just chilling and watching the game with friends! Nice weather, a stadium hotdog (it's tradition...no matter the cost), 7th inning stretch, stolen bases, double plays, diving catches, knowing the second the ball is hit that it is out of the park! I love this game!
In the movie Field of Dreams the question is posed to Kevin Costner's character from his father who is standing on the field, "Is this heaven?" Well, I'm going to make the assumption that heaven is a little bit better than a ball game...but I'll have to say that for me, being at a ball game is one of the happiest places on earth!
9 comments:
Yup, Rand has finally found the perfect chic! LETS PLAY BALL!
Shelly
Hello new relief society pres! You're going to be a busy girl next year with school & the new calling. But you Ericson's can handle that type of stuff! After Rand's talk about blogs, I was going to look for your blog anyways, thanks for making the comment! We are in Lehi, but we'll be in Provo a lot, or we'd love to have you up for more game night fun...
Isn't blogging GREAT! I found you link through Cathi Bitter and thought I would say Hi. Your family is beautiful. Nice to see you....Carrie (Campbell) Pabst
Hey Chels!
Glad you had fun in California.
Talk to you soon-")
You were so close to us!!! We love that place, glad you got to go. Tell me again the exact dates you'll be out here? PS- You crack me up =)
Well 'tis the season! In fact I think I saw Rand and the other boys playing a game today (or I guess now it would be yesterday considering the time) out in the chilly weather. I loved going to watch the intermural games. Good luck to both you and Rand this year!
whats your email address? thanks!
oh and i love spring too becuase its baseball season! not that i play like you miss athletic (i'm just too pregnant and that would look a little akward i think!) but i love watching jeremy's games and going to philly games :)
hey there- i am so glad you commented! i miss you!! and we have have no excuses for not staying in touch, i forgive you! :) you 2 are so cute! i am ashamed of myself when i see how cute and athletic you are, it makes me want to be better! where are you living now? send me a regular email- kensley@photographybykensley.com
i'm waiting by the computer...ok not right now because it's after 11pm and i'm going to bed but we will visit tomorrow! Love Kens
ps-disneyland is the best place and my favorite on earth!!
Post a Comment