Monday, March 9, 2009

GOOD EXCUSE FOR SOME SERVICE!

Okay, I saw this on a the blog of a friend of mine from my home ward. I think it's a great idea and I need some reasons to make time to do some crafty stuff (I actually love doing crafty stuff, its one of the few things that is 'girly' that I actually enjoy!) Here it is:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.


This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
{might be a little while, especially after summer begins, that's my busy season!}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be srapbooky, or sewn or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something (but I'm not artsy like that, so chances are slim). I may bake you something and mail it to you.

Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!


Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

11 comments:

Becky and Brandon said...

Yessss! I won lol. This is a cute Idea. The only problem is I don't know what I can make that would be cool. But that is part of the fun!

Debbie said...

Winner winner winner! I did it! Sweet! I can't WAIT to get my ultra cool something or other from the one and only Chelsy! Wow. I feel like the luckiest girl alive. :) :) :)

Tracy and Odie said...

Hooray!!! Sign me up! I want something made by you!

Sherrie said...

Winner, winner chicken dinner! I just did this on my blog the other day. It's so fun...I have the parts to the thing I'm giving away but haven't finished it up yet.

P.S. This is a great excuse to get together, eh?

Sie said...

hello! I cant believe I am the 5th person! Does this mean I have to pay for shipping to Seattle?

julz said...

dang it!

Michelle said...

Drat!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica,
You know you need to come and check out our facility in Orem. Doing any triathlons this year?

cameron said...

sad i missed it... i did see your email and forgot... though you must post what you make

Dana and Chase said...

hello!!! we need to have another FHE night.. our treat :)

Dents said...

Hey Chelsey, here is your own personal pro/con list :)
Pros: travel opportunities, you don't have to worry about being a terrible dentist straight from school. Greg worked with oral surgeons, and endodontists, and learned some tricks. He now does alot of extractions/root canals himself without having to refer out. Supporting our troops. Cons: deployment, feeling used and abused, not in control of your life, lack of common sense decisions made for you, poor leadership.
Looking at where we are now, one year out of the Army, we feel blessed with the practice Greg was able to buy, we don't think he would of had the skills to be as successful had he not had the experience in the Army. But it was a hard road with lots of ups and downs. Good luck with the DAT :)