I'd been thinking about it for months!but I decided to do one thing at a time and cut my bangs first...
you can't have too much change all at once!
it was a good decision, I needed to get used to the bangs (I still am a little).
It had been long enough...so I FINALLY did it:

It's been about
10 years since I've had my hair above my shoulders.

I
LOVE how long it takes to get ready (so much less time).
But some days I still don't really recognize the person in the mirror!
Over-all, I'm happy with it.
22 comments:
Cute hair! Way to be brave. It looks great!
Very cute! I cut bang a few month ago, and it's a love/hate relationship. I like the bangs on you though!
love the haircut! so cute :)
So cute Chels! It love the new look. PS be sure to include me whenever you go private: jenksfam@hotmail.com
I love it! I just saw Rand in the library yesterday and I realized how long it's been since we've done something with you guys. We'll get together soon!
LOVE it!
I think it looks really cute! I am a hairdresser and I love it when people are willing to change a ittle bit. It is so refreshing and takes way less time to get ready which is even better!
i found your cute blog! love your hair! you are so cute!
if you're still going private will you add me? naahtrudy@yahoo.com
Very cute Chels. I don't quite have the guts to go short yet, but you pull it off beautifully!
much more sophisticated! :-)
Looking good! So very adult.
I love it Chel. It makes you look even more like Ellie now. haha. By the way, it hasn't been ten years its been more like 8 years because if you remember... your hair was short at my wedding. lol :)
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS... LOVING It
It looks so cute. I have been really into hair now, you will have to check out my victims, errrrr, I mean girls on my blog.
scrolled down and you made me want a chocolate sucker.....waaaaaahhhhhh
Love it short! It's super chic. Then again, you're super chic. ust a chic double-whammy :)
i LOVE it.
p.s. the story you left under my airplane post...AWESOME!
Hi Chel, it's Erin. I told Justin that I was done with my braces like 2 months ago... and I only had them on for 8 months. I think that is about when you are done being pregnant too, so it looks like 8 months is my time limit, but too bad for me, cause I still have a long ways to go. Oh, cute hair! :)
LOVE IT!!!
love it! you are so lucky that you look great with long & short hair.
you are right jack is 2 & kenz is 4. he's tall & she's short.
we are moving to denver in the spring & have a trip planned at the end of may for SL. I wanted to talk with you about helping me get peoples email. I want to plan a b-bq with everyone from orangevale that's in or around SL. the only thing is it's over memorial weekend & I am afraid everyone will already have plans. it has just been so long since i've seen anyone from home. let me know what you think? thanks!
I LOVE it! I need to do the bang thing. I already have the short hair...i just need the bangs.
Oh, Ive been meaning to give you our email for when you go private...acpabst@comcast.net
So cute!! Love it!!
Post a Comment