One year ago today we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity! I can't believe it's been a year already: time flies when you're having fun!
What a wonderful year it has been!
Rand, you are my best friend and there is no one I would rather go through life with than you! You make me a better person than I ever could be on my own or with anyone else. Thank you for being the hard-working, honest, faith-filled (the list goes on and on) person that you are.
I love you!
Rand, you are my best friend and there is no one I would rather go through life with than you! You make me a better person than I ever could be on my own or with anyone else. Thank you for being the hard-working, honest, faith-filled (the list goes on and on) person that you are.
I love you!
One year down...an eternity to go!







Thank you to EVERYONE who joined us in celebrating this day (both at the temple and at receptions). We truly appreciate the love and support.

If you want to see more pictures from our wedding or reception, my brother Shaun put together a pretty cool site for us after the wedding. You are more than welcome to check it out:
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I was just thinking of you guys yesterday. Hope you have an awesome day. It looks like your summer has been really fun so far!
Talk to you soon")
Three cheers for rand and chelsy- congratulations! I was so bummed I was in houston for your wedding day. It's amazing it's already been a year, I'm really happy for you both.
Happy Anniversary! Time really does fly!
holy ms. blogger! you've done a fabulous job of catching up hahah i guess i should do that too since i havent touched my blog in what seems like a year!
congratulations you guys, on your first anniversary! :)
can we plan on actually hanging out once fall comes around and we are back in provo?
Happy Anniversary!! Those are some great pictures, I love 'em!
congrats on the first year - I love your brown bow by the way!
Hey Chelsy!! I found your blog on Shar's blog! Yeah! Happy anniversary to you. My parents is the day after yours. Although, they aren't nearly as in love as you!!:)
You should check out my blog if you have time!
Did you ever get the LATE LATE wedding gift I sent? I hope so. We still need to get together sometime!
Chelsy, I came across your blog today. That is wonderful. I am very happy for you, congrats! Your pictures are gorgeous. And Thank You for getting married because when I got engaged, I said I liked chelsy invites and with the help of my mom and Lori 'poulsen' we did it. Happy one year anniversary!
Wow, you guys are past the big year mark huh! :) How is good ole Provo anyway? Goodluck with school coming up Chelsey! Thanks for your comment on the blog, we miss you guys too! for real, the other day when we went to the baseball game, and we really wished we could call you guys to go...we ended up going by ourselves... yeah, I guess we are losers now! :) well, goodluck and have a wonderful Anniversary!
Nice pictures :)
Post a Comment