Friday, February 20, 2009

I have a twin?

So apparantly I have a twin out there. Rand came home the other day and told me that a friend of his asked him if I was in a picture in the Ensign magazine (LDS magazine) this last month. Rand told him 'no' and our friend asked if he was sure and then showed him the picture. We couldn't believe how much it actually looks like me. I'm interested to know
what this girl looks like from a front view.






and we really are going private. I've been swamped and tired (mono) and I have a million things I usually have to get to before I can get to making the blog private. But I promise it is coming. :o)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

okay thats just crazy!

Jana Brookes said...

Chelsy, you are not old and have grey hair!! You silly girl.
I have to say when I first saw the title of your post, I thought it said, I'm having twins! I was about to freak out for you!
MONO?!! Deary, you poor thing. Hope your better soon. Love ya!

Jenny Bobo said...

That's pretty crazy. She really does look like you...at least from the profile angle. Wild.

I hope you get feeling better too. Mono does NOT sound like my idea of fun!

Lori said...

Wow, she really does look exactly like you. That's too weird!

Call Commotion said...

That totally looks like you!! I know the other girl in the picture - that is crazy!

Judy said...

Chelsy I hope you start feeling better. Don't forget to add me to your blog. Love ya Aunt Judy
kjpkjolley@msn.com

p.s. I think Rand looks like Ryan Seacrest. Check it out.

Lindsay said...

YUP....We thought that was you when I opened up to that!

sharsten said...

It's you someone took a picture a while back or something and you didn't even notice because seriously it is you how could it not be you. Yuck mono I remember when I had it in 3rd grade, good times.

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

That is so funny! I am glad someone pointed that out, because I seriously saw the same picture and thought "Wow. That looks like Chelsy. I wonder if she posed for this picture?"

Tracy and Odie said...

i don't believe it. that's you. it's so you. just fess up chels :)

Sherrie said...

Don't you have a yellow shirt like that? Anyway, hope you're feeling better.

Jen said...

I have come to the conclusion that you had amnesia and that really IS you in the picture!!!!!! There is NO other explanation, I mean HOLY COW!!! And I WAS going strong on P90X and then I just stopped...no reason. I am going to start up again though and actually finish =). Cut your hair yet????? =)

Jen said...

Okay, so about the P90X...Kev downloaded them all for free. If you want to know how, call me (503) 645-6946. I did buy them and thought it just wasn't worth the price, so I returned it and he surprised me with his illegal"ness" =). Burn this after reading =).

Cindy said...

Chelsy! If you're really going private than please don't forget to include me!

Our Fun Times said...

Oh my gosh that really does look like you!! Crazy! I wish we still lived by you guys too...I miss the snowballs hitting our window! ha ha

Chelise said...

She's totally your twin! Trippy!

Ash said...

Devin is proud of you for sharing the gospel with little grandmas on benches. We know that is really you!!