
Okay, so we really are 'going private' with the blog despite two missed deadlines for it. It's been busy and making the switch wasn't high on my priority list. My goal really is to have this thing private by the end of the week.
So...if you haven't already emailed us your email address so we can send you an invite,
make sure to do it ASAP! The email address to send it to is off to the right on the sidebar.
Thanks!
20 comments:
Pick me! Pick me! I want to be added. tvoncannon@gmail.com
I would love to be added, if you wouldn't mind. :) pebblez429@yahoo.com.
If we sent you an email for ever and a long time ago, do we need to send another one?
So what if, when we were roomies, we said, "In a few years one of us will be learning how to decorate cakes and one of us will be playing indoor soccer. Who will be doing what?" What would people have guessed? I guess we showed them! Your cakes are looking great!
I would also love to be added.I sent my email to you but just in case it is lancerd24@hotmail.com
aareanjergensen@hotmail.com
raquelruggles@gmail.com. you two are so cute.
Hey Chels,
my email is
janabrookes@yahoo.com
send me an invite!
You know I'm in!
Laureneverettjohnson@gmail.com
You have mine...You better invite me! lindsay.lovell@gmail.com
haha...and what if I didn't Linds? What are you going to do to me all the way over in Florida! :o) Of course you are invited!
Thank you so much! We would love all the help we can get out there! And that would be great if we could get the number for a good admissions rep. at BYU.
here is my email:
kelseyannie11@yahoo.com
(this way we can email instead of writing through blogs!)
Thanks again so much!
raychee123@gmail.com
rach and ty jennings
well make sure i make the private list. nice cake decorating skills. those will come in handy the rest of your life. glad you had a fun time in CA. your family is sure growing!
I would love to be added too! johnm_dodds@doddsfamily.com
You better not forget your favorite family!
hart.shelly@yahoo.com
come on over...we'd love to see you!
Hey Chels, It's so good to hear from you and to see your cute pictures. Your husband looks like a nice guy, that's great! Yes we are still in Utah, Salt Lake. Cabe graduates from Medical School this May and then we'll be moving. We find out where in March for residency. Where are you in Utah, Provo? What does you and your husband do? Your family looks great, your nieces and nephews are adorable.
I thought Eddie would have added us by now...obviously he isn't on the ball with these kind of things.
ebarfield@gmail.com
Thanks!
Amber
Vince and I don't want to miss out. clinesusan@hotmail.com
stephanie.staples@gmail.com
We want to see what you guys are up to! Miss ya!
Post a Comment