Do after our trip to see my family in Cali, we decided to head up to see
Rand's brother and his family as well.
Rand's brother and his family as well.
Our nephew Nash is of course the highlight, I mean...look at this kid!

Jason, Rand and I headed to a baseball game with some killer third base side seats.
We chose to go to the game and record the BYU vs. Oklahoma football game.
We chose to go to the game and record the BYU vs. Oklahoma football game.
In support of BYU I wore my BYU shirt to the baseball game.
We made it through 3/4 of the game when a guy behind us blurts out,
"Hey, did you know BYU just beat Oklahoma?!"
"Hey, did you know BYU just beat Oklahoma?!"
I thought Rand and Jason were going to kill me. ha ha!
After the ball game we still went home and watched the game. I figured they owed me! Had they not known the outcome ahead of time, they would have probably had
numerous heart attacks throughout that game!
numerous heart attacks throughout that game!

We were also able to go visit one of my favorite roommates from BYU.
Mollie and I lived together for about 3 months and worked together for about 7 months.
Mollie and I lived together for about 3 months and worked together for about 7 months.

We also took a trip out to a place called 'Garden of the Gods'. It was a beautiful!


Nash just enjoyed being carried and pushed in his stroller everywhere.

This seemed to be the popular picture spot since the
rock looks like it could topple down on you at any time.
rock looks like it could topple down on you at any time.


Afterwards they thought it would be funny to take us to this famous drinking spring in a nearby little town. We were weary of it...and for good reason!
The water was NASTY!
But I guess now we can say we've tried it. ugh!


It was a fun trip!
Thanks for having us to your house...we definitely need to do it again!
One last parting shot of Nash!

1 comment:
nice capture!
Kartu Kredit Online
Post a Comment