Thursday, September 3, 2009

FABulous!

I know it's been a while since I have posted, but that is just the way my summer
goes because of work. No worries though, I'm working on the catch-up posts
and I'll definitely make up for the absence!

But, I wanted to make sure to send out a big CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Veva and her four sisters (The Fab Five) who just made the FINALS last night on America's Got Talent!

My favorite part of it all was just watching her face during all the 'suspense' of who was moving on. All her sisters were either smiling or looking a little concerned; but not Veva...she had her game face on! She is so competitive and it was so funny to see that last night!

Congrats again Veve!
Good luck in the finals!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey we watched them! That was so fun. They were awesome.

jenae waters said...

I hope they win! I think they are amazing. So talented!

Our Fun Times said...

Thanks Chelsy!!!! So sweet of you to do a shout out to me!! Love ya girl, and I loved the text you sent me. It made me laugh! I didn't even realize I had that look on my face. Classic!! Thanks Chels, Craig and I miss having such fun neighbors to prank and get pranked on. ha ha

Becky and Brandon said...

It is so fun to see Veva on t.v. We have been watching and voting every week. They are so awesome!

Becky and Brandon said...

Oh yeah and Veva if you are reading this, I noticed your blog is private now (makes sense being so famous haha)anyways I would love to have a invite to keep in touch Beckybeck00@hotmail.com.

Genevieve said...

so i went to jr high in morgan, ut with veva and was watching americas got talent and when i saw them, i thought that it might be her and now that i saw her on your blog- i really think it is! how funny. what a small world. so how are you guys doing these days? and when does randy apply for dental school? is that still what he's thinking? hope your good!